Travel & Leisure released its list of “America’s Favorite Cities” with New Orleans scoring top spots in a number of categories. In the November issue of the magazine, New Orleans was number one in the categories of “Festivals,” “People-watching,” “Notable Restaurants,” “Antique Stores,” in addition to others. New Orleans also made the list for the categories of “Historical Sites,” “Live Music Scene,” “Architecture,” and “Romantic Escape.” The rankings were determined by Travel + Leisure readers, who evaluated 38 cities in 67 categories. (NOCVB). The NOCVB list covers everything from cuisine, to music, to meetings and conventions. Click here for a full listing of accolades.
Part of New Orleans’ charm is the friendly, easy-going nature of the locals - something that is definitely not lost on travelers.
One of the attractions that is not lost is The Hotel Monteleone, a French Quarter Legend, and the City's most luxurious headquarters for all seasons. Find out what else is going on just a stroll away during the perfect time to experience the magnificence of New Orleans!
The hotel is nearly sold out! Please contact ouroffice for further information.
From the Grandfather clock in the Grand Lobby to the world-class cuisine to the welcoming comforts of your private retreat, this is your place in New Orleans. The Hotel Monteleone is the essence of a memorable travel experience. It's the heart and soul of hospitality.
And, when you're here, you're right where you want to be: in New Orleans, in the French Quarter, in the hotel with an identity all its own. Experience this historic and literary legend known as New Orleans' Grande Dame.
Family owned and operated by the Monteleones for four generations, the hotel boasts an experienced and award-winning staff with more than 3,500 combined years of service. Beautiful guest rooms of course; 600 rooms, including 55 suites, have been completely transformed to Four Diamond luxury - all awaiting our arrival.
Enjoy dining in Criollo, the Monteleone’s brand new dining area on the lobby level! Relax in the legendary Carousel Piano Bar. Take advantage of the fitness center, full service spa and heated rooftop pool. It's all here, and only here, where the French Quarter begins.Reservations: Call (504) 523-3341 or 1-866-338-4684
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. While every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving before check-in time, rooms may not be immediately available. Complimentary luggage storage is available while you wait.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Requests to retain rooms beyond this hour should be directed to your Conference Services Manager. Depending on room availability, a late departure charge may be applied. Complimentary luggage storage is available.
- Hotel address: 214 Rue Royal, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Hotel Shipping address: Attn: LTA 2018 Annual/(your name here), 609 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- (P.S. Don’t forget to tip the room attendant)